What type of information do you collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page (Non-Personal Information). We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile (Personal Information).
How do you collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect Personal Information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your Personal Information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do you collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate our business coaching, human resources, leadership and development, systems implementation and work health and safety services;
- To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do you store, use, share and disclose your site visitors’ personal information?
How do you communicate with your site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
We use “cookies” when you visit our site. It is a technology that enables us to operate an efficient service and track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to the Site. There are two main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the Site, to improve both its functionality and your experience.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver marketing and advertising materials that are relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our Site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the Site in the future. You can modify the settings on your device to prevent cookie use. Please note by disabling cookies, you user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our Site.
To opt-out of third-party cookies, please contact us here: email@example.com.
How can your site visitors’ withdraw their consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at: Level 12, 95 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000.
Questions and your contact information
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: Level 12, 95 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000.